Bound by an oath to protect the Mirrored City – a task at which he failed – Fjul-Grimnir and his band of Fyreslayers have fought for decades in hope of restoring their lost honour. To abandon Shadespire – and their word – would be an act of unthinkable disgrace.
Introduce a new and unique warband to your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire and take advantage of new and different ways to play – whatever warband you use – with this set of miniatures and cards. It includes 4 Fyreslayers miniatures and a deck of 60 cards, 30 of which are universal, to be used by any and every warband – add these cards to your arsenal and build your perfect deck.
– 4 Easy To Build, orange plastic Fyreslayers miniatures: Fjul-Grimnir, Tefk Flamebearer, Mad Maegrim, and Vol Orrukbane;
– 60 unique cards for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire, broken down as follows:
– 9 objective cards the The Chosen Axes;
– 10 upgrade cards for The Chosen Axes;
– 10 ploys for The Chosen Axes;
– 11 universal objectives, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband;
– 10 universal upgrades, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband;
– 10 universal ploys, for use with any Warhammer Underworlds warband.
This post is also available in: Spanish